Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunroom Floor complete!

Finally! Just some trim work and painting left. Putting down floors is brutal on the body. My friend Bob helped me out making cuts. I rented a power stapler from Home Depot and started around 9:30 and returned the stapler at 9pm yesterday. Today I put the last 2 rows in and got some of the trim work done. The trim color is going to be the gold color that you see on one of the windows.

Man was I hurting after that, took me a few days to recover! Neck, arms, legs...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That floor looks great!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is impressive! It looks really awesome! Can't wait to see it in person

-M

Anonymous said...

What color is the wall?

-M

. said...

That would be apricot, looks like terra cotta at nightime.

Anonymous said...

Nice job guys. Hey Andy, who was the contractor? LOL That's good work out of you!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to track in some snow on that great floor!